This store celebrates its third anniversary. All products are sold at a 50% discount for a limited time. Free shipping before 23:59 tonight
Your imagination sets the limit
The lifting capacity is as high as 330 lbs/120 kg, and the application range is almost unlimited. The installation of doors, windows and cabinets are obvious uses, but the construction of floors and porches, decks and frames are also great opportunities to use this ingenious tool. Thanks to the unique structure of the Viking Arm handheld jack, all these and more can be done easily with controlled accuracy. Made in Norway
Arm precision clamping tools are a new product that helps craftsmen in most industries. Mini jacks are used to fix, support, squeeze and adjust various items. Very suitable for installing doors, windows, storage systems, freezers, ventilation systems and possibly many other things.
- Hardened stainless steel/aluminum
- Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
- Operating range (mm): 5-115
- Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
- Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
- Mounting holes ensure safe operation
- Weight: 0.5KG
- Extensive testing by FINTECH (Norway)
Features and advantages
- Innovative universal tools
- Precisely control, lift, press and tighten
- The performance of the compact hand tool is impressive
- Patented technology solutions
- Can replace a variety of "traditional" tools
- Stimulate creativity, ensure quality and safety
- Increase productivity, save time and money
- Rugged structure
- Highest quality components
- Designed and manufactured in Norway
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees